Prior to first use, charging the light for two sunny days.
If the ground is too hard, do not twist or hammer it with force. Try to soften the ground with water and then insert into the ground.
Get the Solar Spotlight that Won’t Let you Down!
The weatherproof Solar Powered Dark Sensing Security Auto On/Off Spotlight covers a wide area to keep your home or business safe. Sturdy weatherproof design,so you can place it anywhere! During the daytime, they are retracted, and absorbing solar energy. At dusk, they literally pop up and light up, giving you lights along a pathway, driveway, deck or dock that aren’t in your way during the day. Charging 4-5 hours during the day, working up to 10 hours at night(Bright light – first 3 hours, Dim light – next 7 hours)
Color: Cool White
Power source: solar-powered
Battery: 18650 lithium battery 3.7V 3000mAh
Installation: stick into the ground/mount on the wall
Charging time: 4-5 hours
Working time: up to 10 hours (Bright light – first 3 hours, Dim light – next 7 hours)
Automatic: Automatically turns on at dusk and off at dawn
Sturdy weatherproof design
Solar powered — no batteries required
No wiring required — simply install and enjoy
Great for porches, decks, driveways and other dark areas
Powered by solar energy, environment-friendly solar technology
2 * Solar Light
2 * Spike
2 * Manual
4 * Screws
- SUPER BRIGHT: 8LED super bright cool white lamp, improve your home’s safety and security. Waterproof and Durable, withstand all kinds of weather all round the year.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL: 2-in-1 wireless solar light. Just stick into the ground.or use included screws to mount on the wall.
- SOLAR POWERED: Powered by 3000mAh lithium ion rechargeable battery that’s solar powered. Up to 10 hours working time after fully charged.(Bright light – first 3 hours, Dim light – next 7 hours)
- AUTOMATIC: Auto on at night / Auto off at sunrise. Absorb solar energy all day, then turns on automatically at dusk. Charging time: 5 hours.
- ADJUSTABLE LIGHT& SOLAR PANEL: Adjust the light angle to illuminate the perfect spot and adjust the solar panel angle for optimum sun exposure.